Sedgewick + Ferweda Architects
Sedgewick + Ferweda Architects, founded in 1958, is a full-service architecture
firm located in downtown Flint, Michigan. We represent a tradition of
providing quality architecture to our clients. Celebrating 60 years of excellence,
we are committed to being collaborative partners. Working together,
the architect and client can ensure the best possible outcome for the project.
O | 810.238.9647
A | 410 E. Court St. Flint, MI 48503